Friday, February 25, 2011

Laughing is the best, and get over yourself already.

It is another day of weather in the beautiful Garden State. Rainy and grey, but better than dangerous snow and ice, so I'll take it the way it comes. On days like this it is difficult for some to stay positive, me included. For me, laughing is the best medicine. I try to laugh every chance I get. I especially love and enjoy laughing loud. I do get looks sometimes, but those people are jealous of my quick witty humor. It is a fact the office I work in has a no laughing policy. Really, I'm not kidding. I found this out recently when I heard the staff chatting about the new employee manual. I'm truly lucky not to work for that part of the office. A no laughing policy is just bad business and employee relations. I would never work for someone who had a policy like that, but I do work with someone who does. Let me tell you it never stops me from laughing, even when I get the look. I just think to myself, HAHAHAHA heee heeee Haaaaaa HEEEEE HAAAAA HA!!!! Works every time. Instantly positive.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And you have a great laugh too! I think EVERYONE should have a laughing policy rather than the other way around because it would make the world a happier place. :)

    ReplyDelete